"Publicly announced in October 2010 . . . the Campaign for UC Davis has raised an astounding $1.1 billion from nearly 110,000 donors. The Campaign attracted funds from individuals and institutions the world over and reaffirmed our standing as one of the finest institutions of higher education in the world."
- UCD professor turns down lectureship to protest gender inequality (Davis Enterprise, 7.29.14)
- Op-ed: Cutting-edge research can feed the world (Linda Katehi, 7.26.14)
- UC Davis to work with Chinese on food safety (Sacramento Bee, 7.24.14)
- UC Davis names CIO (UC Davis News & Information, 7.8.14)
- UC Davis chief outlines vision for ‘third campus’ in Sacramento area with focus on food, nutrition (Sacramento Bee, 5.29.14)
[ More news… ]