"Being 'cool' is not one of our formal priorities at UC Davis, so it may be somewhat unusual that we trumpet being named one of the ten 'coolest' schools in the country. But it is not our taste in music or fashion that makes us cool. Rather it is our national and international leadership in environmental sustainability."
- UC Davis and Honda offer vision for zero carbon living (New York Times, 3.25.14)
- UC survey results: A strong Aggie family (UC Davis News & Information, 3.19.14)
- UC Davis MIND Institute wins national recognition (Sacramento Business Journal, 3.11.14)
- UC Davis opens new chapter as it breaks ground for new art museum (UC Davis News & Information, 3.1.14)
- UC Davis again ranks top in the world for agriculture and forestry (UC Davis News & Information, 2.26.14)
[ More news… ]