"With new trends in teaching, learning, technology and administrative structure coupled with the potential for global impact through education, scholarship and research, the world’s colleges and universities stand at a moment of great change and promise. As an institution uniquely positioned to break new ground and meet pressing global challenges, UC Davis is determined to lead the way for higher education in the 21st century and beyond."
- UC Davis joins national research effort to build faster microchips (Sacramento Business Journal, 7.31.15)
- UC Davis-China connection grows (Davis Enterprise, 6.29.15)
- Creating a Startup Culture (Davis Vanguard, 6.18.15)
- We Need More College Graduates (Huffington Post, 6.8.15)
- Liberal Arts and Our Future (Huffington Post, 5.26.15)
[ More news… ]